Festival of Trees & Lights Volunteer
There are many ways to become a volunteer for the Festival of Trees & Lights benefiting Kosair Children's Hospital.
Sign up now for the opportunities below by calling (502) 629-KIDS.
- Setup and tear-down : Setup and take down festival exhibits, Nov. 8, 9, 10 and 14
- Sales desk: Assist with item checkout on computers, Nov. 11, 12, and 13
- Floor sales : Sell and promote holiday items, Nov. 11, 12, 13 and 14
- Greeters : Greet attendees and take admission fees, Nov. 10, 11, 12, and 13
- Children’s activities : Setup, tear-down and help kids with activities, Nov. 11, 12 and 13
- Pick-up and delivery: Help pack and deliver holiday items, Nov. 14
- Sweet Shop: Make sweets for the Sweet Shop, including cookies, brownies, cupcakes, fudge, buckeyes and other holiday-type items. Deliver items, Nov. 10 and 11.
- Join the festival planning committee: work on the Festival of Trees & Lights year-round.
Contact us to join the committee.