Festival of Trees & Lights
Presented by Republic Bank
Nov. 15-17, 2013, Louisville Slugger Field
Join us for the 23rd annual Festival of Trees & Lights! Hosted by the Children's Hospital Foundation, hundreds of volunteers design and decorate Christmas trees, wreaths and hand crafted holiday items - all of which are for sale to benefit the Addison Jo Blair Cancer Care Center. Learn more
This event is also made possible by numerous sponsors in addition
to Republic Bank.
$3 for children under 12 and senior citizens (65+); $5 for adults. A small additional fee applies for children's activities.
- Friday, Nov. 9, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Preview Day: Shopping and enjoyment of holiday décor; no children's activities.
- Saturday, Nov. 10 and Sunday, Nov. 11, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Scout and Community Days: Scouts in uniform receive a special event patch and free admission; shopping, entertainment and children's activities.
- Schedule of Events
Friday, Nov. 9, 6 to 9 p.m., Dickens Family Night, presented by Rumpke. Dickens-era costumed characters and carolers, the festival's first appearance of Santa Claus and special free children's activities. Children: $5; adults: $8; families of four or more: $25. Tickets available at the door or in advance by calling (502) 629-KIDS.
SOLD OUT - Saturday, Nov. 10, 8 to 10 a.m., Breakfast with Santa, hosted by Brave Hearts at Louisville Slugger Field, 401 E. Main St. $12 per person (free for ages 2 and younger). Ticket cost includes pancakes, a picture with Santa, arts and crafts, and Festival of Trees & Lights admission. To purchase tickets in advance, call (502) 629-8060. A limited number of tickets may be available at the door; however, advance ticket purchase is recommended.
Saturday, Nov. 17, 6 p.m. to 12:30 a.m., Special finale event: The Snow Ball
, presented by Konica Minolta. This black tie gala features a silent auction, gourmet meal and dinner at the Louisville Marriott Downtown. Call (502) 629-8060
for tickets or information.
- Children's activities, sponsored by Bluegrass Pain Consulants, PLLC
- Sweet Shop with take-home delicacies
- Gift Shop filled with delightful gift ideas for the holidays
- Displays and activities around Christian, Jewish and Kwanzaa traditions.
- Scout Days, Nov. 10 and 11: Scouts in uniform receive a free event patch and free admission.
- Entertainment sponsored by Hwang's Martial Arts