With an emphasis on quality, originality in restoration and vehicle authenticity, the Louisville Concours continually strives to provide exhibitors and spectators alike with a unique experience in automotive excellence and achievement.
Nominations forms will be available soon. If you wish to receive one via email, please contact us.
Join us on facebook and be one of the first to know!
2013 Judged Classes
View our 2012 Judges
- Packards CCCA 1925-1948
- Packards non-CCCA 1937-1956
- American Classics CCCA 1925-1948
- European Classics CCCA 1925-1948
- American Automobiles Post War 1946-1964
- Sports and Grand Touring Post War 1946-1974
- American Muscle Cars 1964-1971
- Corvettes 1953-1971
- European Cars with American Drivetrains 1950-1975
- Sports and Grand Touring 1975-1999
- Race Cars Open Wheel
- Micro Cars
- Super Cars 2000-2013
- Military Exhibition (not-judged)
- Vintage Fire Trucks (not-judged)
Judging the Louisville Concours d'Elegance